Our first guest conversation is with author Ruby Warrington to talk about “Women Without Kids.” We discuss what is our legacy when we die, parenting and breaking the taboo around motherhood.
In this episode Natalie & Ruby discuss:
- What is a legacy for a woman without kids?
- How can we make an impact without kids?
- What is a cultural parent?
- How to honour the end of a creative project?
- What happens when a creative project dies?
- Ruby reflects on what she thinks she will experience when she dies.
Ways to Connect with Ruby Warrington
Ways to connect with NATALIE
Carry on the conversation on Substack
Visit – www.natalie-miles.com for all her offerings and services. Including mediumship and psychic reading sessions
Instagram – Follow Natalie
Instagram- Follow Things That Die
Podcast Music: “Things That Die” by Baljit Rayat
Editing – Kelly Whinnem