This conversation blew my mind. It’s one of the deepest, poetic and most profound conversations I’ve had in many years. A must listen to episode. This episode is not just about dying but about LIVING
Today we’re joined by Stephen Jenkinson, an activist, teacher, author, and farmer. He is the founder of the Orphan Wisdom School in Canada and the author of four books, including Die Wise: A Manifesto for Sanity and Soul, the award-winning book about grief and dying, and the great love of life.
In this episode we discuss:
- Spiritual/wellness industry and death
- Self healing or healing in community?
- How to navigate living & death
- Living well so you die well.
- Our collective Echo chamber and how it impacts us
- Cancel culture
- Story telling & creativity to process endings
- What has Stephen’s work taught him about himself
Ways to Connect Stephen
- GET “NIGHTS OF GRIEF & MYSTERY” TOUR TICKETS- HERE
- Website- HERE
Ways to connect with NATALIE
Podcast Music: “Things That Die” by Baljit Rayat
Editing – Kelly Whinnem